The documents on this page may not be accessible. If you need help please contact us using the enquiries form.
- Factsheet for Families (HTML version) | Factsheet for Families (PDF 369 KB)
- Factsheet for Industry (HTML version) | Factsheet for Industry (PDF 2749 KB)
- Factsheet for Educators (HTML version) | Information for Educators Information for Educators (PDF 1635 KB)
- Factsheet for Shoppers (HTML version) | Information for Shoppers Information for Shoppers (PDF 1749 KB)
- Infographic: Using The Health Star Ratings (JPG 3297 KB)
- Infographic: Using The Health Star Ratings (PDF 1142 KB)
- Infographic 1: Make healthier choices by using the health stars to compare similar products (JPG 581 KB)
- Infographic 2: Eating healthier foods helps maintain a healthier you (JPG 442 KB)
- Infographic 3: Health Star Ratings are applied using a strict calculation (JPG 254 KB)
- Infographic 4: Health stars are on the front of many packaged foods (JPG 459 KB)
- Infographic 5: Health stars are simple to use: the more stars the healthier (JPG 248 KB)
- Infographic 6: Fresh is best but when buying packaged food use the health stars (JPG 289 KB)
- Infographic 7: Health stars can provide information about key nutrients (JPG 394 KB)
Make sure to visit our News page for our latest articles on the Health Star Rating system, which are available for distribution to your stakeholders and consumers.
Be sure to follow @healthstarsau on Twitter, and join in the conversation using #HealthStars