The documents on this page may not be accessible. If you need help please contact us using the enquiries form.
- Factsheet for Families (HTML version) | Print pdf version (PDF 369 KB)
- Factsheet for Industry (HTML version) | Print pdf version (PDF 2749 KB)
- Factsheet for Educators (HTML version) | Information for Educators Print pdf version (PDF 1635 KB)
- Factsheet for Shoppers (HTML version) | Information for Shoppers Print pdf version (PDF 1749 KB)
- Infographic 1-6: Using The Health Star Ratings (JPG 355 KB)
- Infographic 1-6: Using The Health Star Ratings (PDF 757 KB)
- Infographic 1: Poor food choices can increase your risk of being overweight or obese (JPG 43 KB)
- Infographic 2: Eating healthier foods helps maintain a healthier you (JPG 36 KB)
- Infographic 3: Make healthier choices by using the health stars to compare similar packaged foods (JPG 39 KB)
- Infographic 4: Health stars are on the front of many packaged foods (JPG 44 KB)
- Infographic 5: Health stars are simple to use: the more stars the healthier (JPG 50 KB)
- Infographic 6: Fresh is best but when buying packaged food use the health stars (JPG 45 KB)
Make sure to visit our News page for our latest articles on the Health Star Rating system, which are available for distribution to your stakeholders and consumers.
Be sure to follow @healthstarsau on Twitter, and join in the conversation using #HealthStars